Wednesday, February 29, 2012

School Visit

Just thought I would give a shout out to Canyon Vista Elementary, and say "thanks for having me!"  Two weeks ago, while on a trip to sunny southern California, I was privileged to do an assembly here. The students were great. They had insightful questions and welcomed me with lots of smiles. We talked about what they like to draw and how to use your imagination. It's alway a blast to visit young students and feed off their enthusiasm. I love doing these visits. I just need to figure out how to incorporate my ukulele playing somehow. :)




3 comments:

Kim Shirley said...

You could always sing a song at the end emphasising the wonderful things you've just shared with them! LOL. Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

Melinda Barlow CZT said...

So looking forward to your visit to vernal Utah. We could play the ukulele together I know a little song about reading that is great fun.

nicwoo said...

...I'll guarantee you could play your ukulele at a great public library event just for you (in Port Angeles). :)Serious. You had a really great time in Cali I'm sure!